03-15-2011 03:00 AM - edited 03-15-2011 03:20 AM
I have installed the admin bundle and built and deployed my SLX web client.
When i log in as admin and go to Resources, Qualifications or Secured Actions i get an Error on Page:
sage-controls-sharedtasks.js line: 51
The integrity check reported no errors.
I have added new qualification items using the menu right-click options but they do not appear (same error). When i check in my LAN client - they have been added.
Solved! Go to Solution.
03-28-2011 08:40 AM
My original intention was to include entries in the base.master, but I was concerned about requiring a merge of that file in order to prevent overwriting any modifications you may have made. The solution to the error you are receiving is to register missing .js files. The best way to do that is to add some entries in the Model\Portal\SupportFiles\jscript\SageSalesLogixWe
<file name="sage-controls\sage-controls-sharedtasks.js" path="" />
<file name="sage-controls\sage-controls-tasklet.js" path="" />
<file name="sage-controls\sage-controls-taskpaneitem.js" path="" />
Then add the following entries just above the closing </target> tag.
<include name="sage-controls\sage-controls-sharedtasks.js" />
<include name="sage-controls\sage-controls-tasklet.js" />
<include name="sage-controls\sage-controls-taskpaneitem.js" />
Then build and re-deploy the site. By adding the entries to the .jsb file, the contents of the scripts will be minified into the sage-controls.js file which is referenced in the base.master page.
As an alternative, you could add a reference to each of the 5 above files to the base.master file right after the script reference to sage-controls.js.
04-05-2011 01:58 AM
This has worked on my VM image but has not been successful on my local install.
When i look in the base.master and sagesaleslogixwebcontrols.jsb files, they contain the additional information but i am still getting the same error.
Is there anything else i may need to do?
04-05-2011 08:19 AM
The original defect was showing that the scripts were not being loaded. By adding them to the base.master page, they should be found. If you have added them in the same place in the base.master and there are no typos, this should work. If you use Firebug within Firefox, you should be able to see the loaded scripts in the Scripts tab just to confirm that they are being loaded.
These scripts work with the TaskletControl that is part of the Sage.SalesLogix.Client.GroupBuilder.dll and the Tasklet controls that are in the SlxClient\SupportFiles\TaskPane\AdminTasks folder.
04-05-2011 10:18 AM
<?xml version="1.0"?> <WebModule xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" id="062441d2-6b42-452e-bac7-42da1366c6d3"> <InstanceId>62b11e143df54186b6969c8f7a6edcd8</Inst
anceId> <ModuleTypeName>Sage.SalesLogix.Web.AcceleratorsMo dule.ScriptSetup, Sage.SalesLogix.Web.AcceleratorsModule</ModuleType Name> <RunInMode /> <AllowRoles /> <Scope>Page</Scope> </WebModule>
This module simply inserts the scripts into the current page. The normal build process is described in my other posts, but for the accelerator, it was done this way. So make sure you have this module by checking in AppArchitect under the SlxClient Portal.
04-06-2011 03:32 AM
The module.xml file existed with the contents you mentioned.
I solved this by copying the jsb and base.master from my vm image over the top of my local files (in inetpub directory)
This has got the admin and standard prob/resolution working but my subsequent install of the twitter social media feed is not working- see attached screenshot.